Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peek-a-Boo


We are back and have very little to show for it. Except for grateful hearts that missed our true love more than we can say. Being away from him is hard and sometimes hurts, but coming home to him is better than a full Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings.
Our blogging hiatus was spent having a fantastic time with people so kindred they feel like family. I think I promised heaps of baby pics to share but the camera only came out one or two times and here is what I got, a rolly, polly, bundle of Libby lovin'.
Be thankful this week and always, we have much!






6 comments:

Erin said...

had such fun seeing you guys. did i send you all the pics of the girls? can't wait to do it again. happy thanksgiving. love you!

Renee said...

She is beginning to look more and more like you as she grows. I'm glad you like my posts. :)

MommyB said...

She's getting so big, and look at you momma photo queen, they are great shots!

Teri said...

She is a little angel. These pictures are heavenly. It was so fun meeting her. And seeing you was so great too....but it made me realize how much I miss you. :(

Jan said...

So glad you made it home safe and sound. Libby was a perfect house guest. I loved having you here... looking forward to next year!

Amy White said...

When did she get all those rolls?! She is beautiful. Can't wait until Christmas. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving Day. Love you!