Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Last Thing

I never have mentioned Cousin Jill in a post.
She is my sweet cousin, who loves Libby almost as much as me.
Actually she loves all the people in her life with greatness and shows them with her sweet kindness.
She cries at all family weddings, family hardships, and just general good news will bring a tear to her eye. God has blessed her with a sensitive soul that is not far off my own.
When I was enormous and preggos she came down to VA from MD and helped me organize the new house and paint our bedroom(just a warning, her painting skills are not professional, but it's the thought that counts:).
She also came back after Libs was born just to meet her, she even took a day off of work. As an added bonus she brought me my favorite lip balm and brought Libby a pretty pink sweater for the spring!
Those are just a couple examples of her sweetness, but I could go on and on!
So here's to you Cousin Jill, may you always cry at the simple things ,live to bless others and love strongly.
We love you. xoxo

Jill and a brand new Libby


Jill and Scotty with Libby. Scotty is Jill's good friend. I want her to marry him. I can say that b/c I don't think he reads my blog, but if you do Scotty, don't let it scare you off. It's a compliment really!


3 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE THIS! I feel so special. I couldn't possibly love my family anymore than I do. And I can't wait to teach Libby how silly all of her Great Uncles are and how great her Aunties are (especially at making crab dip and potato salad). Thank you for this sweet, sweet devotion. Surprise... it made me cry :)

Amanda said...

Libby is so adorable! I love her bath picture with the concerned expression. Maryn makes that face in the bath tub, too! I love it. Don't you wonder what they're thinking sometimes? So cute.

Amy White said...

We all love Cousin Jill!