Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tears


I come from a family of highly emotional people. Don't get me wrong, I love this about my family. It's just that sometimes I wish that I could hold it together. For example, on my wedding day Kev claims that I didn't really say my vows b/c I was trying so desperately not to cry like a baby, that I barely got them out, when ever I see children singing in church I cry, when my sister disciplines her children and I hear them cry I cry, when Kev and I dropped Gus(our puppy) off at the vets to be boarded for a few nights...I cried! The list goes on and on, but it is really not that I am overly emotional person, it in my genes, I had proof of it today! I went to church with my parents for their "God and Country Day." "God and Country Day" is a musical service paying tribute for the many blessings that God has bestowed upon our country and to honor the people who serve our country. Well, no sooner had the program started, I started to cry, I looked at my mom and she was crying and I looked at my dad and he was crying. It was a moving program, lots of soldiers standing at attention, and lots of images of what people all over the world are going through right now... so it was geared to pull at your heart strings...it just made me feel good to know that I am not the only one...it's hereditary!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Wow - Yipee!! Finaly it is letting me COMMENT. I love this close up Carly - of the Tear. Look at that babies skin. Ummmm I wonder if Arbonne can bring back that porcelain look? I shouldn't ask - because it is an emotional subject, but - any news in the baby department? I don't know if I will ever have grand babies - my kids are still young, but I know that craving for baby feeling. When you do have a baby - and I know you will...can I baby sit? - for free?! Thanks. Lynne