Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blogging on Blogging

If you look at my blog strictly for the adorable pictures and outstanding artwork than this probably is not the entry to read...but I will carry on any how. This whole blogging thing is becoming an area of obsession or addiction, it's not good, but it is good. I am so intrigued by it, b/c there are dozens and dozens of very interesting people out there who should probably be writing self help books, or novels, or children's stories, but for one reason or another don't take the time to do so. However, they do take the time to record their every day occurrences by writing incredible short stories on these crazy little things called blogs. I for one am hooked, I love hearing how other people are living their lives...it is uplifting, it's educational, and as I said it's addicting.

No comments: