Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mmmmm.....Blueberries

"Her" berries
"His" and "her" berries
Potato Berries


I love blueberries. Of the the different types of summertime berries the blue (in color not mood) are my favorite. On the 4th my dear friend Laura, my sweet husband Kevin, and I decided to head to the beach on a less than beach like day. While I changed into beach wear, Kevin and Laura had before beach snack of rotisserie chicken, potato salad, and blueberries. Somehow! somehow, Kevin's fork smeared with potato salad dipped into our container of blueberries...I'm not sure why he did this? Whatever the reason I didn't handle it the way a good wife should (really I'm still trying to learn to be "the good wife"). Anyway the end result was this picture...good tasty brand new "her" berries and throughly washed but still mixed with potato salad "his" berries.
I will work on my over reacting.

1 comment:

Laura said...

you crack me right up...

we had so much fun last night. I don't think that i have laughed that much, maybe ever.