Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good Night Daddy 1


"We go each year to unwind, to decompress-
To smell the cold, to jar the last rays of sun.
To let go of clocks, to go over footsteps.
To wake to creaking trees,
to fall asleep to wind.
To make sense of migrant birds and slumbering soil.
To grasp it all before the others arrive."
~The Anthropologie Catalog

Kevin read this on our way to the airport today...he said that we should go there. He's away for a whole week and Libby I already feel lost without him. So the picture above is just for him, but you can look if you want to.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Ahhhh, thanks Mommy. I miss you guys......

Laura said...

Carly. This picture is pretty much precious.

Have a great week with your parents. Kev will be back before you know it. (I have to say that, even though I know that it is so hard)

Jill said...

I'm very sad that this is the first time that Kev has to be away. However, that means that I get Libby a WHOLE WEEK to myself and that makes me happy. xo

Amy White said...

I love this picture too. She just gets cuter. Her cheeks...:)

Erin said...

That's such a cute picture :) I will be so sad when Dan goes away for 10 days. I told him I wanted to fly to VA to hang out with you for a few days (the good news is he said...if you can find a really cheap flight).