Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,
Today I went to church and made it through the whole service for the first time. I listened intently to the entire message...in my sleep. Here is a picture of me reflecting on the what I learned, or just showing off my pretty dress.

Mommy and I are trying to stay happy even though we miss you so much.

Mommy is putting on a brave, but drowsy face in this picture. I can no longer pretend that it's not hard to be without you.
And here you can see that the separation from our Love has become unbearable and we just can't hide our true feelings anymore.
Both sad.Please come back soon.

xoxo, Liberty Rose Jones

3 comments:

MommyB said...

Awww you are soooo cute, I bet Kev loves this.

PS I tagged you in my post titled "Tag I'm It."

Kevin said...

How can I stay away a minute longer with such a sad face.......

Amy White said...

She has your drama and facial expressions. :) Give her kisses and cuddles from us. Tell her to give you a kiss and hug from me too! :)