Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got Tagged By Laura


1 . Where did you meet? In Mississippi
2. How long did you date? 3 years
3. How long have you been married? 3 years
4. What does he say that surprises you? I am surprised every Thursday night when he reminds me that it's Friday tomorrow
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His face..it is perfect to me
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is the kindest and most sincere person I know
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really, but sometimes he calls me "Petal" or "Rosebud" b/c he knows that it makes me mad
8. What is his favorite color? I'd say blue
9. What is his favorite food? I would have to say lasagna
10. What is his favorite sport? football or soccer as we like to call it
11. When and where did you first kiss? In a courtyard in New Orleans
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? walk in the woods or at the park or our new thing hanging out with Libby
13. Do you have any children? Libby Rose and Gus and Trouble
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is good at everything he sets out to do
15. How old is he? 31
16. Who said, “I love you” first? Um,,,. I don't remember, I think we said it at the same time
17. What is his favorite type of music? He likes all music. He's very diverse
18. What do you most admire about him? The way he treats other people and the way he left everything he was used to, to marry me.
19. Do you think he will read this? probably not, I have to read him my blogs

I'm tagging Erin, Jenn S. and Teri

No comments: