Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why Are There Still Tools In Baby Land????

Well, even though I didn't want to decorate Libby's room with tools I have reluctantly given in and have agreed that a level and a drill do match the flowered bed skirt.
Just kidding...poor Kevin is in over drive selling his car, getting the house in order, and doing his best at the new job, so he hasn't had time to finish some last minute baby room jobs. There are some things I just haven't attempted to do, like hanging the heavy things on the wall. He's almost finished, all that's left is one more mini blind. I tried to hang mini blinds with Laura one time and it turned out really bad, so I'm leaving this one to Kevin! Hence the tools are still in baby land! I moved them for some pictures, so all you people far away from Ashland, Va can see where our little freedom will call home!

My sweet mom made the pretty curtain and the bed skirt, and the super nice cushions on the glider. I got that glider for about $65 from a second hand store. My mom bought the fabric to make the cushions(it came with really awful cushions) and it was still way cheaper than buying a new one.

Something is missing from here...I'm not sure what????

I painted this...it was suppose to look way different, but I like the final product

Or maybe it's this wall that's missing something...still not sure. I also painted the changing table. I probably wasn't suppose to, but as for mentioned the mister is really busy these days.
Baby Land....I could stay in here all day!

9 comments:

Laura said...

I love it... can't wait to rock lil Libs in that glider!

Erin said...

Ok I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It totally looks like you and I just love every inch. The picture is beautiful - her letters - the crib- the changer - the little high chair - the glidder - oh gosh, just everything. I want to see it in person one day! Great, great, job. I am glad you are laying low on the projects! They will get done, and the good news is, Lib will never know if they don't! :) Hee hee! Love ya girl!

MommyB said...

tres cute! I think the only thing missing is the baby ;)

Renee said...

I love her room. I think all that is missing is her!~

My Name is Daniel said...

Hey Sweet Carly - Daniel showed me how to get to your blog spot - You look GREAT!!!! Wish I could be there to rub your belly - although by this time you are probably getting real tired of people doing that by this stage of the game! Please know that we love you and Kevin and sweet Libby! You will always be a special part of our family - God is so good to have blessed you and Kevin with this little angel from heaven!

Melanie said...

It is awesome. i want it to be my room!

Erin said...

need new blog post...good to talk today!

Amy White said...

Her room is beautiful! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.