Monday, August 11, 2008

For Laura, Because She Asks Everyday....

Seriously.
This is me at 36 weeks and on my 30th birthday, which between you and I, can we just call it my 25th again. I am not embracing it, I loved my 20's and 'm having hard time letting go. I never did want to grow up, just ask my mom!

This is the reason complete strangers walk up to me and say"that baby looks like it's ready" In which my response is "yep, it is, in fact my water just broke right here, and I'm having full blown contractions...I hope you know how to deliver babies"

Our poodle, that used to be a sheepdog

Me and the very naughty, unadjusted puppy and although very thin still, the cutest dog I know personally!


I love you my friend and reluctantly posed and posted just for you. I told Gus to hold still b/c Laura missed him and wanted to see his new do!

11 comments:

MommyB said...

You look great girlie. Don't listen to anyone, I think it's a requisite for everyone to ask if you are ready to deliver when you have lots of time to go. You are carrying pretty high though huh?

Laura said...

I miss you, Kevin, and your poodeepdog.

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Carly you look great... on the other hand, Gus looks like a white version of Roxi now. Actually, I think Roxi has more hair. I love the little baskekball you are carrying out front. I always wanted to look like that when I was pregnant. I looked like I was carrying many babies, all over my body. Can't wait for Libby's big day... Love The McElhenys

Laura said...

My mom really wanted you to know what she had to say!!!

Erin said...

I LOVEE THE PICTURE! I am so glad you posted it! I have been dying to see what you look like. Gus looks great :) Miss you!!!! Glad we get to update each other daily!

Tessa said...

Oh Carly! You look fabulous!!!
I know a very cute pregnant girl named YOU!

Melanie said...

I love your belly!!
and your legs look thin and super long in that photo!

Renee said...

Carly, you look fabulous! It was great to talk to you today. I miss you!! I posted today, so can I not be fired?