Thursday, August 21, 2008

No Air...Again. At A New House!

Remember last summer when our AC broke at our house in Florida in the middle of July and then again right before we moved? Well, now we live in a different state and a different house and we have no air...again. AHHHHH! Our landlady is trying to find someone to come out to fix it, but it isn't going great. So since I'm 9 months pregnant and it is August, I'm going to write a little poem about it, with the help of Jordan Sparks.

If I should die before I wake
It's cause I'm hot and
living in a world with no air, oh

I’m here alone, I wanna leave
I waiting for the AC man
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand


But how
Do you expect me, to live alone with just heat?
‘Cause my body is really large right now
It’s so hard for me to breathe

Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air?
Can’t live, can’t breathe with no air
That’s how I feel whenever the AC's not there
There’s no air, no air
Get me out here in the water so deep
If it's cool and it can help me sleep
If you(AC) ain’t here, I just can’t breathe
There’s no air, no air
No air air, No air air
No air air, No air air

If you don't know this song my poem wont make any sense to you...I did take some liberties with the lyrics, but it's the only thing I can think right now!
* Just so you know the Lord is looking out for me b/c it's really quite a nice day today! Life could be worse...I could be in labor, that actually might be a good thing though!

4 comments:

Erin said...

So glad you posted and I am cracking up at your song! Hilarious. You're so creative! I hope the air comes soon!! I really do!

Amy White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy White said...

Hey Carly! You made Matt and me crack up laughing as we were reading this! He said if he were there, he'd be right over to fix it for you. Drink a lot of liquids and stay by the fan. We love you.

Renee said...

This is what I miss the most about you!! Come back to Naples and crack us up at school!