Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mi Casa Su Casa

"In all the world our nest is best" -The Best Nest by Dr. Seuss


House pictures!!!! That show you more details then the ones I have taken! Kevin took these this weekend while I was away. You can get an idea of what the new home looks like! Enjoy!

This is Libby's room(I don't know why in that one post I wrote Libbie, we're going with L-i-b-b-y). The color is really a light aqua. Kev's mom thought it looked the same as the blue in our room, but it really is different in real life I promise! It's a work in progress! I'll keep you updated.


This is our room minus our bed spread. Kev was home by himself so I don't think details were the priority

These are the stairs that I avoid going up too much, they are very steep and remind of the stairs at FBA

Kitchen...any suggestions for what to hang on the wall by the table?

Kitchen angle #2

Kev's room/Gus's room/ office and the only room with boxes left! We need a book shelf.
Living/dinning room. If you'll direct your attention to the top right of this photo you'll notice funny, little, spots on the wall. These are holes that Kev patched up and painted over. It turns out that the yellow he used to patch up with was not the same yellow as the wall!
Living room and front door
Deck and back yard

Screen porch as they are referred to up here. Kev still calls it the lani sometimes.

Swanee Lane
There is also a cozy guest room, for those of you who our planning on coming to visit, I guess he didn't want to photograph that room yet, but it is nice!

And there you have it, our own little nook in this great big world!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

oh yeah, how fun
love love love the baby room!!!
great choice in color.
the free rice game is addicting....i read all about it and it seem for sure legit!!
are you smarted now?

Laura said...

I love your house. I can't wait to see it September. Slim and I are going to nail down dates tonight and we are planning on driving. Let us know if you want us to bring up Kev's car, and then we will rent one for the way home.

Love you!!1

Erin said...

I asbolutely love everything! It looks sooooo great. :) I mean, it looks so homey and cozy and everything. You have been soooo hard at work! I can't believe all you have done. I can't wait to see it in person one day....when Hope and Libby meet!

Melanie said...

the dresser in libby's room, did you paint it?

Kari said...

I love the house!! It looks so cute perfect for your family! Paige and I miss you.

Renee said...

Your new home is beautiful. Congratulations.

Tessa said...

WOW! so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love the new jones abode!

Morgan said...

Hi Mrs. Jones! I love your new house especially Libby's room! I miss you sooo much! Can't wait for Libby!!