Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LOST

I just wanted to thank three people who came to my rescue today while I was running errands and getting lost.
#1 goes to the mister in my life. On my way to my third stop Short Pump Town Center, I realized that I was approaching the Virginia country side, and decided that I had probably gone to far. Via phone, he directed off the nearest exit and back 10 miles in which I had traveled out of my way.

#2 goes to my pregnancy mentor Teri Pence. Upon arriving at my for mentioned destination I realized that the store that I had journeyed to get to was not at that mall, it was at a completely different mall! So Teri got on Google maps or something and found a path for me to get from Short Pump to Stony Creek.

#3 goes to my best gal pal Laura. When Teri wasn't available as I was getting lost on my way to mall number 2, Laura backed her up and looked up the very same directions and guided me to the mall, right into my parking spot!

I left the house at 11:00 and didn't return home until 5:00, here are the places I went to
Ashland Veterinary Hospital
The Cracker Barrel Store
Short Pump Mall
Stony Creek Mall...to get to Anthropologie
Bed, Bath, and Beyond
UKrops
then finally, pj's central, Walmart

After a lot of public restroom stops, a couple gallons of gas, and about a million Braxton Hicks at Walmart I made it home!
Kevin fixed dinner, he just heated up left overs. I was tired.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Anytime, my pregnant sista, anytime. Drink lots of water to stop those contractions. And try to find one of those wheel-chair-rolly motorized carts or something next time you take the "shopping overboard" train. Or, er..boat. You'd look so cute in one of those. :) The wheel-chair thing, that is. Not the train. Or the boat. Huh?