Thursday, June 19, 2008

Two Things

If you were wondering how the strawberry pie tasted, the one piece that we all had was scrumptious. If you have 4oz of berries laying around I recommend trying it! However, that one piece piece was all that we got because a certain Old English Sheepdog ate the rest! Bad dog or smart dog?????

Secondly, this whole blogging thing is getting wonderful!!!!! All of my friends are getting blogs. Here are two new ones to check out from my favorites Jenn and Teri's. Two lovely gals that I worked with and miss dearly, but are now keeping me, and the rest of the world who have nothing better to do with there time, updated by writing things and posting pictures!

Wahoo!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Heh!

Those Pesky Sheepdogs!!!
What a coincidence that I run across your blog.. I'm the webmaster of oes.org, the Old English Sheepdog website!

I hope you took pictures of
The Great Pie Theft
or
The Aftermath of The Great Pie Theft! :D

You should stop by and tell the Old English Sheepdog Forum about it!

Come by and visit and tell us about your smart dog! :D

Ron

Michele said...

Hey Carly...this is Jenn S. and Teri's friend Michele (I also had my baby at the birth center). Anyway...I just found out you moved and won't be delivering down here. What a bummer. I think you found a midwife wherever you...so that's great! Good luck with the delivery. It's amazing!

Renee said...

Carly, I too am loving blogging Thank you for introducing me to this. I miss you!!!