Friday, June 20, 2008

Hodge Podge Of Creativity

Decorating my daughters room is proving to be more challenging them I thought. I have a picture in my head of what I want it to look like, basically Anthropolgie, but on my budget. So my newest challenge is the furniture. This is the dresser I registered for from Target, plus the crib to match...
However, my mom is planning on making this purchase for us and is not so sure about the quality of it! So last night we went to look at this, which is what my friend Erin bought for her daughter baby Hope, which by the way I love...
Now, after she saw this she decided that she loved the quality but would like the pieces to be something that will grow with our daughter and the drawers from these pieces are just too small! So after searching today I found this on Craig's List. These ladies actually have there own furniture website called Primitive and Proper. This isn't the only thing that I like, there are about four that I hoping to see in real life!!!!!


I don't know about growing with her through life, but I really love most of the stuff that they make! I hope that mom likes the quality!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Love what you found --- soo cute! It will be totally precious.

Erin said...

ps - checked out that website and they have such cute stuff. what a great business idea...taking old stuff and distressing & painting it for the "sabby chic" look.

Teri said...

That furniture is really chic and cute. I went to the website too. I cannot WAIT to see what Libby's room looks like when it's finished! I really wanna see Libby too.

1. I'll have to ask my husband what "cow cud" is. I have no idea. That's what he says it tastes like. Thankfully there are no cows where I grew up.

b. If I don't make Hunter eat healthy, it would be very scary to see how abnormally large he would get. Josh just weighed him at Publix tonight and the kid is 45lbs. He's only 2, for crying out loud!

Jennifer said...

I went into Anthropologie yesterday and there was some super cute things ON SALE! Do you have one near you? Also GO TO COSTCO THEY HAVE AN ALBA GIFT SET WITH BODY WASH, SCRUB, FACE WASH, BODY BUTTER....ALL FOR 18$ Super good price! Miss you! When are you gonna be in your new house? I want your address.

J

Renee said...

I remember doing the same thing before Shelly. I had all of these expectations of what I wanted (includoin calling her Shelly). Once she was born, that all went out the window....

Sandra said...

You have been busy blogging recently - I hope you still find time to keep it up after Libby has been born! I think the cot is really pretty - let me know the cost when you have the time after the big move.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your Mom on the furniture to grow with! I can't to see what you put together.

Erin said...

Don't you think it's time for a new blog post? We are off to Birth Class #3. PS - You are 30 weeks now, aren't you? Oh my gosh, Carly, so soon Libby will be here!