Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pictures All Around

My sweet sister and her family had some pitures taken by a lady they know who enjoys photography...They turned out great, but made me a little sad b/c I can't believe how my little sweeties have grown up so much! Never the less it makes me so excited to see them later this summer!

Sidney looks just like Amy

Allison call her Dad, "my Buddy"

Beautiful brown eyes

So pretty and so big! I feel like they should still be little babies! Time flies when you're having fun!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I cannot believe how big Alison looks in the picture with the tree.

Love you

Teri said...

Hey woman! How are you feeling? Your neices are beautiful. I don't have your email to ask you all of these personal questions, but do you have a place to have your baby yet? Email me or leave me a note on my blog if you get a chance.
terigpence@yahoo.com
www.teripence.blogspot.com

Renee said...

That will be your family soon! I miss you.