Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great Shower, Bad Pictures!

The ladies at my school threw a lovely baby shower for Erin and I this past Thursday. It was so much fun and made me even more excited for Libby to get here, well get to Virginia that is. Pictures are better than words, even if they are quite possibly the worse quality pictures ever!

Here I am looking large!

This is the diaper bag I picked out for Kevin...it's manly!

Girly diaper bag for me

Some travel bowls
Libby's swing, which I am apparently thrilled about

I was excited about the pretty wrapping paper

Laura and I taken by a short person

Erin and I

This is the funniest picture to me, b/c who knew Mrs. Shaw could wear a pony tail????

4 comments:

Erin said...

travel bowls or travel bowels? i hope they aren't travel bowels? man, that would be stinky!!! :) cracking up...

Art Teacher said...

Ok, I fixed it. I was writing really fast b/c I should be writing thank you cards.

MommyB said...

Oh my gosh you do not look big at all, well not your tummy at least ;) I'm so happy for you, isn't it fun to get girlie stuff!!! Congrats and good luck with the move!

Tessa said...

hahaha mrs. shaw wearing a pony tail thats so funny!!!!