Monday, May 26, 2008

Here's a Recap of Our 2008...So Far

January- We're pregnant, finally after a lot of prayer and not a lot of patience on my part
February- We're taking a pay cut and don't know how to keep our house
March- We feel strongly about me being a stay at home mom and I tell FBA that I will not be returning to teach. Two weeks later, pay cut turns into company closing. Wahoo!
April- Kev works hard to help Altronics liquidate their assets, while looking for a new job, literally anywhere in the country.'
*Highlight of this month was finally finding out that the Bean is actually a Beanette, our sweetling Liberty Rose
May- Kev is officially unemployed and going on lots of interviews.
I officially finish teaching :( and I am blocking the strong emotions that this could conjure up.
Kev has found a job in the Richmond , Va area.
We are moving in a little over two weeks,
we have to short sale our house,
find a new one in VA to rent
and organize all the details that moving involves.

For each of these life changing events I am thankful, b/c I know that we are not in control of any of them. Getting stressed about these kinds of things have never helped anyone, so we have learned through all of this to trust that our Father is guiding us, and He is!
It's actually exciting!

3 comments:

Kari said...

any way I can help let me know. You were such a blessing helping with Paige. I would love to help you pack and anything else that you need.

Melanie said...

i am so proud of you
and excited for you too!

Tessa said...

Praise God!
PLEASE, PLEASE let me know if you want help. I would actually love to help if you want it. Call me, text me, email, facebook, blog, or myspace me. (: