Saturday, August 11, 2007

DIY The Finished Project!

Don-don-daaaa...I know that you have been waiting for this since the beginning of my blogging days... here it is before


And here it is now, DIY complete...except that now I think that we need a darker floor. Wood flooring is what I am hoping for, not now, but when money allows! Wahoo!

Why is Trouble on the kitchen counter in the photo above??? Naughty cat

I love the color of the cabinets, it is exactly what I wanted. I like the green walls also, it reminds me of celery and I like celery, especially with cream cheese and paprika which is very much the color palette of our DIYed kitchen...Spectacular

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love the kitchen. We'll have to venture to each other's homes! Seriously.

Tessa said...

It looks great, Carly Jo Jones! Way to go, Carly and Kevin!!! Nothing like a little DIY!

Sandra said...

The kitchen looks really good and I'm sure the wooden floor would finish it off perfectly - just have to be patient for a while I suppose.