Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Day of Nothing

Yesterday, I planned to do nothing all day, and nothing is what I did! It was splendid, b/c I planned it. I didn't feel the guilt that I feel if I have a day of nothing by accident! I planned the day of nothing b/c Monday is my first day back to work....sad b/c I wont be able to nothing again until next summer. I don't feel quite ready, but what's a girl to do. My friend Erin is decorating her classroom like a park and mentioned that she would like a picture of a butterfly...these are not very big, but I did them for her just the same. I think that they are kind of fun, I've been drawing flowers and butterflies like this a lot lately and I like how whimsical they are...I hope you do too!

Without blue background


With blue, underwater like background...which do you prefer?

3 comments:

Erin said...

AHHHH I LOVE THEM! You are the best in the world. I am sooo sooo super pumped. THANK you for doing that for me. :) You rock, and I hope your birthday was amazing. I'll be a seein' ya Monday! Love ya!

Tessa said...

These are so cute!!!

When was your birfffday? Happy birthday. I didnt know!
I love you Carly Jones!!!!1

Sandra said...

Just so you know I am still reading your blog I thought it was time to send another comment! I am not really artistic at all but I prefer the butterflies on the white background - probably because I don't expect to see butterflies under the sea! Glad you enjoyed your lazy day.