Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15: Well Actually It's the 16th

Let's subtitle this "Gingerbread"

Many, many years ago my Mom and I decided that it would be good to decorate gingerbread houses together.
Libby declared that we were having gingerbread week at school, so naturally we had to make our own.
But before I show you what we made today,  let's take a walk down memory lane.  I would say that these picture are from around 2004-2006.





Look at that roof!

Here is ours from today...half the size but just as much fun as ever!  

2 comments:

Art Teacher's Mom said...

Loved the video...I will watch it again and again. $9.00 wisely spent!!!

Jennifer said...

So precious! I love when Lib gives Maggie a kiss! The houses you and Amy made are fantastic! Can I come live with you and be one of your kids?