Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Big Snow

One day I will want to remember that in  2014 we got 8 inches of snow in Virginia Beach.  Compared to the rest of country it is not much, but according to my 90 year old neighbor it is the most that she has ever seen here.
It took me a long time to get everyone ready to go outside and play.  We came inside moments later.  There were coats and gloves and scarves and puddles from one end of my house to other.  


 This is the sled that we made...we had to improvise.
 Tiny son was happier in the house.
 I don't know why he is wearing a purple hat.  Sometimes he ends up in the strangest things.  It is a sister hazard.

Grace and peace
xoxo

4 comments:

Sandra said...

You can't blame Cooper for being happier in a warm, cosy house - even the girls didn't want to stay outside for long. I think snow is always better if you are looking out at it.

Laura said...

Gosh- I need to spend time with your kids. It is killing me

Diane said...

Catching up on the Jones crew! Love these posts.h

Diane said...

Not sure where that h came from:)