Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Curfew

Parenthood is exhausting!   I can only speak for myself, but I don't think any amount of preparation would have prepared me for the constant need to be on top of things all the time.  I have had several late nights just trying to keep up with chores, so I have just been given a Christmas curfew by my husband.  For today I'll just stick in some sweet pics of my darlings that I have been meaning to post.


 I love this next picture,
 It reminds me of this one from so long ago



Please don't think I love Maggie any less, she was just sound asleep when I took these pictures.  Tomorrow I'll include pictures of precious little Maggie Bell and tell the tale of my attic.  I've never disliked a place so much.  
Grace and Peace xoxo

2 comments:

Art Teacher's Mom said...

Beautiful pictures of Libby & Cooper, but I'm glad you explained because I was missing my little Maggie. :) What time is your curfew?

Sandra said...

I echo your Mum's comment and am already looking forward to the tale of the attic tomorrow!