Thursday, December 13, 2012

No Words

I'm sure I could think of some words, like interpretive dance or creative movement, but I'll let this video speak for itself.  Here is just a little stage setting for you.  Today at CBS the children were going to be preforming the songs they have been working on along with their Bible verses.  When they lined the children up on stage, they all stood kind of to the left leaving an open space on the right directly where a beam of light was coming down from one of the skylights above, sort of like a spot light.
Guess who stood in that space?

8 comments:

Sandra said...

What a little star - she really enjoyed her moment in the limelight.

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing. What can I say...she's her mother's daughter...marching to the beat of a different drum. :)

Art Teacher's Mom said...

That last comment was from me and not anonymous.. :)

Laura said...

cracking up from Naples, Fl.

Anonymous said...

I cried and laughed...love that little girl! So funny!

You know it makes me remember little Allison...she did something like that at Maxwell Hill...the kids were singing for Christmas, and they had been sitting on benches. Instead of just standing up on the stage, she and another little girl stood on the benches making her very close to the mic. Plus, she said her teacher told her to sing loudly :) Needless to say, her very LOUD voice was heard by all...she was probably about that age :)

Love you!

Dawn said...

This is priceless!!! lol

Joan S. said...

Oh Carly this is the most precious things I have ever seen. I love it! Libby is amazing!