Monday, December 10, 2012

Bah Hum Bug

Today has actually been a great day.  There is nothing to bah humbug about.
The girls slept until 9:00 am. What?
I actually prayed last night that they would sleep an extra 30 minutes so that I could get my quiet time in.  God answered that request by giving me an hour of time to study His word.  Amen to that.
This picture of Libs is getting archived as one of my favorite pictures of all times.  She was upset that Maggie had something she wanted and was pouting over it.
I do the same thing when I don't get my way...
Her outfit including the wings and the cat ears are of her own choice.
Bless that little girl.
Here are a couple of pictures from our Bead for Life Party.
 The girls were so excited about having company over to shop for BFL.  Libby actually talked in one volume all night. Loud!
"These ladies live in  U-GAN-DA, U-GAN-DA is in A-FRI-CA!  Here you wanna try one on!" 
 I actually had to  gently ask her to leave the room so that our guests could shop with out her influence on their decision.  That was fine because a couple of our friends brought their daughters as well, so there were plenty of little girls to play with.
 I will have the beads for a couple of more weeks.  If you, from where ever you are, would like to buy some, I would be happy to send them to you.  Send me a message and we can work out the details.
 They are great Christmas gifts...They are very reasonably priced from  $5-$28.  The ones in the picture above are my favorites.
These bracelets are $5 a piece and I think wearing four or five together looks adorable..
So...if you're interested in purchasing you know where to find me...
If you want to know more about Bead For Life you can check out their website
Happy Monday.
For the record, today's task was to buy Christmas presents for our Thrive family...maybe one day I tell you about Thrive.  Buying toys for others is relatively  easy for Mama to do, but not so much for my darlings.  Have you ever taken your kids to the toy section and told them that we are only looking for someone else? It was fun.  The toys are bought now, and I think that they will remember that today we thought of someone else instead of ourselves.
Also for the record, I am writing this post before 11pm.  Give me one more "Amen" for that.
Off to watch my love play soccer.
I love early games!
Grace and Peace
xoxo

4 comments:

Laura said...

Libby looks like a Lost Boy. I love it.

Sandra said...

I'm sure Libby will make a very persuasive sales lady one day.
Both girls sleeping in and the blog written early has to be worth another "Amen".

Art Teacher's Mom said...

Here's your "Amen"!
I love Libby's picture...her hair looks really pretty...and long. Maybe I'll shop in the bead store on the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the green beads in the plate with the red and blue ones. How much are they? And are they long?
Ps. I love your daily blogging!

Danielle
trustinhim10@yahoo.com