Sunday, April 29, 2012

Don't Leave

The truth is, I'm having a hard time finding inspiration for my writing with out my lost sidekick "the camera."  My phone camera just isn't cutting it.  However, as I've mentioned many times before, I love this space and all the stories it contains.  So here are a couple that I need to remember.

1.  Several weeks ago I left TLC's A Baby Story on in the background while the girls and I played.  I didn't think much of it until I found Libby later with a baby stuffed in her shirt, lying on her back in the baby tub, grunting while she pulled said baby from the bottom of her shirt.  Hmmmmmm?

2.  Remember all the posts I wrote about Maggie being a sweet girl that rarely cried?  Well, she turned 15 months and all that changed.  Sister can throw a fit with the best of them.  They  are spectacular and I can't seemed to remember how to navigate them.

3. Kev is away this week so maybe I'll write more, and stay up too late.
4.  Apparently I am now interested in listing my posts with numbers.
A post that flows like an epic novel is coming but not tonight, for now here's a crop of pictures from my phone...wha-wha.



Grace and Peace

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Good to see some pictures again.

I enjoy your posts but don't think you should stay up too late blogging while Kevin is away.

But then I would miss out on tales of Libby "giving birth"!

Art Teacher's Mom said...

Priceless! Love the boots and the pj's!

Melanie said...

Haha Libs! That's hysterical!