Friday, December 23, 2011

Fill 'Er Up

I love these 3.
Photobucket
Ask me about the present I made for Kev using this picture
Tomorrow is a Jones family Christmas. I can't wait to share Maggie's first Christmas with her. Not to mention seeing Libby's face when she opens up her gifts.   Kev's family has been with us this last week and we have had so much fun. Christmas day my girls will be filled to the hilt with grandparents. Surely, they will be spoiled rotten with hopefully just the right amount of gratitude mixed in.
Photobucket
I just finished watching "A Chipmunk Christmas," the brothers Jones our building the girls Christmas present in the kitchen to have it ready for them tomorrow, the Christmas tree is glowing in front of me and my dog is laying by my feet b/c he loves me.

I like tonight.
I hope your nestled all snug in your bed.
I'm going to watch visions of sugar plums dance in my head.
Photobucket

Grace and peace

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ohhh I can't wait until we get to see what Kev and his bro made the girlies! I am so excited for Christmas this year too!