Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Fashion

Around the end of Novemeber I have this weird unnecessary panic attack b/c I think that my kids need to wear red the entire month of December.  It is a self inflicted panic attack.  It is also a bit weird.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I already have their outfits for tomorrow picked out; they're wearing Santa hats and elf shoes.
Just kidding.
I don't have Santa hats or elf shoes in their sizes, but if I did they would wear them and we would go find some fake snow and I would make them make snow angles in it while I took their pictures!
In my head I am shouting that last line while I am typing.  I that passionate about December clothes being festive.


Here's to red cable knit tights, red dresses, red jamies, and red everything else.
xoxo

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I know they aren't red but I love those boots Maggie is wearing.
Just a thought but does the wering of red extend to you and Kevin!

Art Teacher said...

If kev and I had red for everyday we would!:)

Laura said...

I am wondering if the 'bird' is angry???

Laura said...

Also in picture 2, Mag's ear is getting squished.

Please advise.

Art Teacher said...

Yes, ear is squished...sometimes she wears her bows like an eye patch..shes a pirate on occasion