Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August: The Unedited Version

Photobucket
I have driven to my parents house 4 times in the last month.
I left their house last Thursday with intentions of staying at my house for the remainder of the month.
I am here again.
Kev went away for work and the prospect of staying alone in my house with no power, thanks Irene, sent me and the fam, pets included, back to B-town.
I don't know how many pictures I've taken this month.  I do know that it is a lot, due a fantastic visit with cousins and my fancy birthday gift that I don't know how to use properly.
I also know that there have been multiple points in most days when I have thought to myself "This is a great moment, I am going to blog about this"  but at the end of the day, I'm too tired, or someone is awake when they should be asleep, or a million other things have to be done instead of blogging. For example, today when Maggie's little hands came together and started clapping for the first time.  Now, all I have to do is look at her and smile and she starts clapping...might be one of the most adorable things I have ever seen!  Speaking of adorable, when I was walking out of my old room that the girls and I are sleeping in here at my parents house, Libby whispered "Mommy, today was a great day at Babette and Granddad's".  She may have disobeyed for most of the day, but she was awfully sweet at bed time.
My next couple post are just going to me getting caught up on the last month...for my memory's sake, so don't expect  any fancy writing. Do expect run-on sentences and spelling errors.   While I'm remembering things, we experienced an earthquake and a hurricane all in one week..Neat.
Photobucket
Grace and Peace and catching up
xoxo

No comments: