Sunday, June 12, 2011

When The Stars Aline

There are days as a mom that I feel like I'm doing it all wrong...

But every now and then-, you get a day that is almost perfect, there are no blow out diapers, no melt downs, just a pretty baby girl that lights up when you look at her, and her big sister, who was calling out things like "Mommy look at me, I fying a plane,"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture does no justice...I took the girls on a Ferris wheel by myself.  There was this moment at the tippy top when I felt really irresponsible as a parent.  I was using my leg as a seat belt.Photobucket
Photobucket
Libby was delightfully little girlish on the merry-go-round.  She named her horse Giddy-Up and didn't want to get off  After the second time around, we had to get off b/c Mama couldn't take the spinning anymore.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They wouldn't let Maggie ride a horse, go figure.  Instead she had to sit in a carriage and look cute.  So cute, that I started taking pictures and then couldn't stop.  This happens all the time.
Photobucket
There are about 50 posts that I've been writing today, but I haven't even got to the ones I had planned to write.  I just found lots of pictures that I haven't posted...so here they are all.  Scroll down. All picture, few words, the best kind of posts.

Grace and Peace
xoxo

2 comments:

Sandra said...

You are really spoiling us with all these photos!
The fun fair looked like great fun for both girls.

Jenn said...

Car,

These are my new FAVORITE pictures of Libby and Maggie. I especially love the one of Libby on the horse looking backwards...how beautiful!!!
Love you,
Jenn