Sunday, June 19, 2011

Alice

Laura took these pictures of Libby one day when she was here.
Photobucket
She said that she reminded her of Alice in Wonderland, the way she flitted around our back garden.
Photobucket
She does have a way about her that is very Alice-like, always in her own wonderland, talking to flowers and bugs.
Photobucket
I like this one b/c it looks like Maggie is holding on to her saying "please take me with you Libby!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes I get frustrated with her for wandering around her own little Libby land too much, unaware of all the grown-up important things going on around her, but then I remind myself how much I'll miss it when she leaves Wonderland and goes to the mall instead.

Photobucket

Not to worry though...I think most of us keep a part of that little girl spirit with us, no matter how grown up we get.  At least I do, you should see me when I get presents!
Photobucket

Grace and Peace :)
xxx

3 comments:

Diane said...

Catching up on all your recent posts Carly....so beautiful. Happy summer!

Sandra said...

I love the pics of you giving Libby a piggy back and the one of her in her own Wonderland.

Jill said...

I find myself looking at these pictures and going to a place where Carly posts new pictures of the gals so that I can change my background of my computer. It's a happy place. I like it there.