Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 21


Imagine these are pictures of me running through the snow, and imagine it in slow motion just to make it more dramatic. 
Then imagine my enormous belly bouncing up and down knocking me off balance, when I hit a patch of ice.  Now imagine me rolling through yard...
Wait...
That didn't happen, I just got distracted at what it would be like if I tried running through the snow right now.
Anyhow, imagine me running through yard like the Little is here, to meet my husband when he pulled in the driveway with my Christmas gift this afternoon!
Item number 2 on my Christmas list is checked off...now if he could just get the memo about the yellow plaid boots...
Just kidding, I'm so grateful for my gift, I don't need anything else, except for maybe my new little girl.
Life just got very convenient for the Jones's.
We are blessed beyond measure.

Here's to the bright red mini van sitting in my driveway, may we attend many soccer games in it!
And here's to being a two car family again.
And here's to the mister ridding his bike to work for 2 1/2 years.
And here's to not having to wake Libby up from her nap to pick him up.
Woohoo!

Grace and Peace
xxx

4 comments:

Jan said...

How exciting... a new car! It is just like in those commercials on TV! Seriously, you are going to love having that second car especially with a new baby. Life may have just gotten a whole lot easier.

Sandra said...

I suppose Kevin couldn't be expected to hide this present until Christmas Day so you cann't get into trouble for opening it early on this occaision.

Jill said...

Whoo hoo mini van! I can't wait to squeeze in the back of it with two very specials gals.

Beth K said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see it! Pics tomorrow please! I'm sure I'll be jealous of the pretty red! I hate our gold color.