Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 18th

So, Mrs Jones is upstairs resting and, not wanting to disappoint her cyber-followers, has asked me (Mr Jones) to share a quick snap of Libby meeting Santa this year at the Big Fish (aka Bass Pro Shop). They went 2 days ago, but due to my apparent snoring in the chair (???) Carly was not able to scan and share the picture that day.
(That is a pretty serious Santa in my book....)

After a busy day today that consisted of looking at a house, a car and then tackling the Christmas shoppers in a mall that is busy on any given weekend so was obviously crazy this weekend, it resulted in Maggie doing some kind of gymnastics inside Carly the last hour or so and caused an unsurprising sick feeling and the desire to be horizontal for the expectant Mother. I can honestly say that while resting my hand on Carly's belly I got punched (or kicked) as hard as I have ever felt from a baby, born or not. Glad that Maggie seems to have plenty of strength, but hopefully she settles down so Carly can get some rest.
Well, I will take this chance to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and I hope that for your reading pleasure Carly is back in the editing seat tomorrow. She is far better with words than me! I like numbers.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Great job, Kev!

Sandra said...

Make too good a job of writing a blog and Carly will have you doing it more often Kevin!
The Big Fish certainly have a very impressive Santa - really think one of the best I have seen.

Melanie said...

We like Kevin!

Jill said...

Great job posting Cousin Kev! Hopefully Maggie doesn't punch once she's out of the belly.

Kate said...

love it!