Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy....

We almost can't help but spend all day outside, with the doors wide open when spring arrived this week in such a glorious fashion.  There was no teasing, just full on birds chirping one morning, flowers blooming, and temperatures we normally don't see until at least May. 

Not only is this weekend extra special because my dear one is finally home, but it is Easter too.  If the single most important day in history isn't enough to make you happy, I don't what is?

We dyed eggs outside this afternoon.  The Little, who is awfully grown these days,  loved it.  She carried her basket all around the back yard and cried when I would not let her take her eggs upstairs for  nap time! I think that she cracked all of them except two. 






I wont write a lot of words tonight, but I will say grace and peace, as I often do.  Tonight I pray that each of you, whoever you may be, would know that those two words would be impossible were it not for Easter...the cross, the grave, and the hallow tomb.

Blessings to you my friends...
xxx

4 comments:

Trevor said...

When does the 'Little' stop being 'Little'... Happy Easter!

Erin said...

Amen sister! Grace and Peace to you as well. Love the shots, as usual. And we rejoice in the empty tomb with you!

Jessi said...

Happy Easter-I miss my ladies! So glad Kev is back and maybe we can have a date soon??? And of course the pics are beautiful...we need Auntie Carly back to our house soon for another photo shoot:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, so glad to hear Kev is home! I can only imagine how much you all missed him. Hoping Kev gets the project in Ft. Myers so maybe we will get to see you.
Love, Jan Mc