Monday, February 1, 2010

Redemption

Decision made..I'm doing another countdown.
14 Reasons To Love.
On this here waste of time and space I am redeeming the holiday that woman hope turns out in a dozen roses and men dread.
Although, I must say that the commercially exposed holiday puts a lot of pressure on people who perhaps may not have a significant other or have a significant other that does not do a top job on doing the day up right. This as a whole bothers me.
Hearts and chocolate aside, I see no reason to dread a day that is really about others or letting other know that they are loved. I have always looked forward to V-day, whether I had flowers delivered to my desk or I drank a glass of wine alone while watching Breakfast at Tiffany's, I love a good reason to talk about love and to show love.
For all ye nay-sayers who claim the day is just another day, I have big news for you, we are by design made for love and relations with others. So jump on the V-day train and think of one good reason to show somebody else that they are loved.

Reason 1. Showing love brings a smile to all parties involved.

Speaking of love, this one loves her colors these days, particularly re, yeyyo, and purpa.
She is loved.

Here's hoping you know that you are loved too.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I am quite excited about the daily posts. In fact, I'm VERY excited.

Erin said...

Oh i love her - and you! I too am very pumped about the 14 day post!

TeamWhitehead06 said...

I'm just pumped that Libby knows her colors! Bastian definitely didn't know colors until around 2!! I bet she's the child of an art teacher or something!!

Sandra said...

Does that mean a daily dose of Libby pictures? I DO HOPE SO.