Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reason #2 Four Letter Words

Cold- having little or no warmth.
Snow-a precipitation in the form of ice crystals.
Cute- attractive, esp. in a dainty way.
Girl- a female child, from birth to full growth.
Love- affectionate concern for the well-being of others

As a whole, I would say that four letter words have relatively easy definitions to follow through with. For example....
I am very cold because of all this snow.
I believe that my little girl is cute.

Seeing that love is a four letter word, shouldn't that make it all the more easy to carry through with?
It's not like I'm throwing the words adulation, ardency, or inclination around. Words that if I used in sentence would make you question whether or not I had used them properly.
No.
Just the simple four letters of love, and if used in a sentence you have no question of its meaning.
I love ice cream.
I love getting coffee with friends.
I love Libby's dad, and her too.

Here's to using four letter words more often.



2 comments:

Erin said...

great post - ok - that jacket is TOO much! speaking of four letter words, I LOVE that jacket!

Sandra said...

Here goes - I love each post, I love Libs (sorry it can't be Libby as that has 5 letters) and I love being her Gran (I know it should be Grandma but that has even more letters).