Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let The Fun Begin

Just so you know, Grandma is here.
What that means for this Little is, at least one present a day, with chocolate on top, and a side order of spoil me rotten!
Spoil is what we are doing, and why shouldn't we when this Grandma does it so well!
It's not all fun and games, here the Little is teaching Grandma how to fold clothes. So don't worry that we'll be rotten for good. We wont let the presents or the chocolate go to our heads!
Here's to presents on weekdays and chocolate for breakfast (just kidding were not eating chocolate for breakfast...really, we're not. Don't judge me.)
xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libby looks stunning in her apron. Libs is sweet to be teaching grandma some of her domestic skills. How nice that Kevin's mom can be there with you. By the way, what is wrong with CHOCOLATE for breakfast... sounds wonderful to me!

Which you were here - cookie production begins today.
Love, Jan Mc

Jill said...

YAY Gram is here! I can't wait to see you all this weekend. (The picture of Lib's running away from Sandra makes me laugh out loud. I love her chubby cheeks)

Jessica said...

Sometimes...you need chocolate for breakfast. (At least that is what Maddie tells me :)!!)