Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12: Where Do You Nestle Your Head


We are resting our sleepy heads on these cool pillows I stitched the other day!
Okay, not really, but they are making our nuetral green couches a sight more colorful thanks to my friend Mel . She gave me a birthday gift that was sure to inspire creativity, which included the colorful fabric I used on the pillows, a iron on transfer pencil, and "Found Art" my new favorite book.
Thanks for the inspiration Mel!

And to you my faithful few, I'm hoping you have a Mel in your life that inspires you to do something creative today!
Be blessed.

P.S. I'm off to a Christmas party with the Brit. Last year at this very same WORK Christmas party I got sick in his co-worker's front yard, I'm hoping tonight goes better!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

i have a lot more of that fabric that i will send you, if you make me some pillows. Those turned out so much better than I imagined. But then again my imagination is not that large. I like the applique idea.

Sandra said...

You are getting to be a real wizz with that sewing machine - are you going to make a different set with colours and patterns appropriatte to the different seasons?
Hope you enjoyed the party without getting ill this time.

Amanda said...

Wow! If you have pillows for every season or holiday, your house will be truly teacher-like! But your pillows are much cooler than my teachers' puffy paint shirts, for sure. I always imagined their homes having puffy paint everywhere.

Well, I am trying to be inspired. But...I really like my Target pillows I got for my b-day! Maybe I'll get tired of them by summer and want to make some 4th of July pillows...

Anonymous said...

Loved the pillows! Great job.
~ Jan Mc

TeamWhitehead06 said...

Those pillows are AMAZING! I love them! Good job lady!