Sunday, November 29, 2009

Maybe

Maybe, I go on about us too much.
Maybe I really am like you know who,( Laura know's who I'm speaking of, but you don't have to worry 'cause it is none of you. It is this lady we know that can turn any conversation into one about her daughters. I don't know anyone like that personally! :)
Maybe you find me boastful,
But I just can't help myself, I love these two deeply. Seeing little moments like this when the sun hits us just right, makes me grin from ear to ear.
I hope you're grinning too.
Grace and peace and do scroll down b/c I did a lot of updating this evening.

2 comments:

Lisa A said...

You must not be doing it too much, because I still love to read all your postings! :) Keep them coming!

Lisa A said...

Btw, LOVE the first picture, absolutely precious. Who am I kidding? I love all the pictures! :)