Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jet Setting


Passport in hand, she was all ready to get on the plane and head to see the queen (actually, we are spending most of our time with Grandma and little to none with the queen). She was quite busy and happy in the airport, pushing her stroller up and down the terminal and squealing at the passengers while we all waited for the plane. Little did she know that they were all hoping their seat wasn't next to her's for the 7 hour flight.
So how did she do flying from here to there? I had prepared myself for the absolute worst, and I'm glad I did, b/c it wasn't exactly a stroll in the park. So yes, she cried, and yes we got some dirty looks and heard some comments about how 'that baby needed sleep.' However, she did finally go to sleep and woke happy as a clam and we all arrived in one piece. We have been in London the last few days and we are now relaxing in one of my favorite places in all the world, so keep popping back and maybe if I can tear myself away from from the scenic views and spending time with my loves I'll update some more!



3 comments:

Lisa A said...

Love that she has a matching headband with that cute outfit...and that she left it on long enough for you to take some pictures!

Amy White said...

SOOOOO funny!!! Don't you love people that make comments under their breath and yet they say them intentionally so that you will hear...ughhh...glad the flight was not too terrible, and now you are having fun! :)

Erin said...

I love every picture and every update. Wow - you are taking some great ones. Looks like you guys are having so much fun!!!! Wahoo! I hope the flight home goes well. I understand about crazy traveling. The 2 days we have had we could have flown to and from England... twice. :) Maybe one day we will get back to Naples - we'll see. I hope you are having so much fun! I can't wait to hear ALLLLLL about it!!!!! Love you!