Friday, September 18, 2009

And They Lived... Well, You Know How It Goes

It seems only yesterday that a certain young man brought me to this place and made me fall hopelessly in love with him.
If you came here you would fall in love too, it is breath taking, and is even more so with the little addition that we added to the scenery.


How ever many years ago it was that he first introduced me to his home when my heart so seamlessly became entwined with his, I had only mere hopes, dare I say, dreams, that one day we would come back, not only with the same last name, but with our own little family. Yet here we are, all three, together with no ocean separating us any more (just a little foot note here, Kev and I dated 4 years long distance before tying the knot, that was pre-blogging years).
Being here makes me feel 22 again (except when I was 22 I didn't feel this tired or have stretch marks). I am loving spending time with my favorites and thanks to Grandma, some alone time with one of those favorites in particular.


So for now dear ones, I am wishing you a blowing a dandelion in the breeze, sitting on a rocky cliff in the most beautiful place, kind of day.

Big Cornish love to you all.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Carly, this is just beautiful.

Jill said...

Crying.

Lisa A said...

Gave me goosebumps.

Amanda said...

This is the most beautiful post. And you look amazing in those pictures, better than 22! What a sweet, precious story you have.

Amy White said...

What a beautiful day and great memories (both past and present)!!!