Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's All Sandy

We spent some time in VA beach this weekend. The Little still hates the water so I kept the torturing and the stares to a minimum by steering clear of the water. Our first day someone forgot the camera. I don't want to mention who forgot the camera, but if you remember my post about packing bags, you will understand the camera is just one more thing. Our second day there we took lots of posed shots of the Jones family enjoying themselves at the shore to make up for the lack of pictures the day before.

Oh, this is clearly not us but it is the Mason's who made our beach trip possible. Thanks Mason's, welcome to the blog.

How 'bout that smile Mrs. Jones
Drop it like it's hot Libs

I like when her hair gets hot and humid...it goes all curly

4 comments:

Kate said...

Car, I love these pics! I'm so glad you guys got a beach getaway. I can't wait until your Little falls in love with the water :)

Melanie said...

that pose kills me of Libby's hot-n-sexy.
i love Va. Bch wish we could have joined you

Anonymous said...

Carly, Libby is such a pretty baby! I thought that from the time she was born but I think she gets prettier every time I see her! I love looking at your blog. Thanks for posting all the great pictures. I feel like I am right there with you! Jan Mc

MommyB said...

Love the family pics!! Hooray!