Thursday, July 2, 2009

Safty First

Hmmmmm.....what's this thing do?

I'll try putting it back
Mommy, don't panic, I watch Dad do this all the time

See, I'm fine!


Right when I think that I have advice to offer other mothers on my grand mothering skills, I find my baby alone in the kitchen, playing with an unprotected socket! Nice.
New grocery list includes more socket covers...please don't leave me hateful comments. I'm trying to do better, aside from leaving her in her wet diaper this morning, which caused her poopy diaper to leak all over her leg and her high chair. It wasn't pretty but it was smelly.
I did dive on top of a wet Gus last night to save her from being trampled by him post bath. This created a cartoon like scene in which I was thrown backward onto the sink and slid down onto the floor, and thus resulted in me looking like I've been beaten. The Little remained unscathed and thankfully has not electrocuted herself yet!
Blessings.
CJ

5 comments:

Beth K said...

Oh, Carly, I wish my life were as fun and funny as yours! I was cracking up while reading this!

Loved the baptism pictures Kevin sent last night! Looking forward to hanging out this evening!

Erin said...

i am literally cracking up. i can just see you now with gus! too funny!

Lisa A said...

The diaper thing happens to us all the time! (in fact twice in the past two days resulting in poop in public on the parental pants) haha.

Sandra said...

How come nobody took a picture of you falling over Gus? Just you wait 'till Libby gets a bit older and has her own camera - she will get her own back then for all the times you have snapped her not looking at her best!

Amy White said...

They always seem to go for the outlets once they start crawling. It's like there is an electrical pull to it.:) Glad that you saved Libby from being trampled by her loving puppy.