Friday, July 17, 2009

It's All A Blur

I know why I was better at taking pictures this winter, Libby really couldn't move that much. For me that meant a steady shot, and for her, well, it was probably quite boring.
Now life is full of cabinets to be emptied, and dressers drawers to explore, and books to be read, and toys to be strewn about.
So I have decide taking a steady picture will take two people, one to hold the camera and one to hold Libby still.
Please, please, please look at her foot, it is always kicked up


6 comments:

Jill said...

I just want to squeeze her all the time. I love her so much.

Michele said...

I love that red hat!!!

Erin said...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY. Taking pics of hope has become near impossible! :) ha ha! love the hat!

Amanda said...

Maryn does that same thing with her left foot in her high chair. It's so funny. I wonder if she was like that in the womb or something. And I wonder at what point her having her foot on the table will become inappropriate...

Laura said...

If I was picking strawberries... I would pick her!

Lisa A said...

I LOVE that hat! Erin and I were just talking about how adorable little crochet hats look on babies! I can never find one that fits Liv right. It is just too cute on Libby. My favorite picture is the one of her in the dresser. It is precious!