Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Whole Lot Of Libby

When did each passing month become so significant to me?
They used to just pass by, but now they are like a ticking clock, and with each tick it reminds me that my baby is growing much faster than my garden. Hmmm.
Wowzers 9 months!
So she stands now.
and picks up rocks.
She's also cuter than she was at 8 months.
And just so you know we can cross crawling off the "to do" list. I might actually hide the "to do" list from her b/c closely behind crawling is walking, and seeing the mess that crawling has created, I am prepared to forgo walking for quite some time.
She's all smiles. We like that about her.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

what a great idea for a picture
love the yellow dress
i like being the first one to comment on your last 3 posts:)

Erin said...

oh i just love her to pieces and she is so cute!!! love the new pics - really want to chat soon!

Anonymous said...

Love those dirty feet. Can't wait to see you and her. She is just about right for Chuckie Cheese with Aunt Ju Ju.