Friday, June 12, 2009

In A Blink

Our main computer is broken.
That is where I store, edit, and post pictures.
So this post will not contain pictures that are new. Sorry about that. However, this laptop has some interesting old pictures stored on it so maybe I can give you some eye candy!
Here is what has been happening lately.
I have sold a lot of beads.
I have painted some furniture, but have not sold any.
I had a play group at my house, it was fun.
I jazzed up a little patriotic outfit for my Liberty.
She makes me laugh every day, so does her Dad.
I love him.
I married him 4 years ago on June 10th.
Somehow that date past with out me posting about it.
Seems like this week just flew by, and somehow I missed it.
Seems like, after being a bit of a lazy blogger, I could have made this post a little more compelling.
Hmmm, next week's goal, lots more interesting posts, with loads of new pictures of the Little.
For your viewing pleasure a hodge-podege of pictures that have been forgotten about on this here laptop.

I don't know what was happening here, but I wouls say that it definitely no good!

This is a picture of a picture of Laura and I
Here's the mister and I at one of favorite Florida treats

Here are some surf boards from Kev's trip to Mexico
and here is sleeping beauty, several months ago..obviously she is wearing here Christmas tu-tu

2 comments:

Erin said...

happy anniversary! yeah for carly and kev. miss you. i'll call soon. still in indiana. it's going well... def miss hope! love your old pics!

Amy White said...

That picture of Libs is at the same age that Christian is at now. Where does the time go? It certainly does fly. Happy Late Anniversary (again)...Love you all!