Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Manner's at the Table Please


Especially when my cousins went to such beautiful extremes to make Easter dinner a special day for us. We have been in FL for all of our married Easter's so it was a treat for us to spend this Easter with Babs and G-dad, and cousins, and aunt's, and uncles. My cousin Jan and her husband Ken prepared a beautiful day for the family and left us with our top buttons popped despite our elegant surroundings! I am planning accordingly next year and taking it easy on the appetizers so that I can fully appreciate all the different courses.

Believe it or not, we were less than excessive in taking pictures of Libby's first Easter, sad I know. We don't even have one family shot, not mention proof that Kevin was there at all. He was, he was just in charge of pictures, and neglected to hand the camera off for someone to take a picture of him. Here are a few though. We had a great day...I love being with the family, we hug a lot, we are loved, I like that.


Libby and her first practical Easter basket- socks, puffs, sippy cup, and saline drops. Sorry Libs, we'll give you lots of chocolate next year.

Why would she pick up the puff when she can just lap it up like Gus does!

In honor of living near Williamsburg, we put this bonnet on her, she was precious in it.

Apparently I must have my mouth open in all pictures.
If you care to know this green dress is taking the place of the previous, ivory, lace one I desired for the spring wedding I am attending


I love her contemplative look in this picture.
Truth be told she is looking away from the sun and not contemplating anything, but who knows? I think babies surely have wonderful thoughts.

Here we are taking a turn around Grayson Gardens trying to make room for dessert, and really Daddy was there too, but had to take the picture b/c everyone else was some place else and not taking pictures in the garden with us!

Holidays make us slow down and take a day to enjoy each others company. I like that too.

5 comments:

Jill said...

My belly is still extremely full from Sunday. And, why didn't I take the camera from Kev when I was out there? Duh!

Jan said...

Thank you for finally posting. I needed my Libby fix.

Lisa A said...

I love the new dress. I love the picture of Libs trying to eat the puffs. I also love the bonnet! Alivia has one too, but I have yet to take pictures of her in it! You are inspiring me to get to it! :)

Melanie said...

what a gorgeous table to eat on. can I be invited next year?

Amanda said...

You, Libby, and your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!