Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why Use the Fancy New Dog Bed When I Can Just Lay On the Couch

Ooops. I may have gotten distracted by the beautiful, sunny morning and decided to forgo nap time to try on pretty new spring outfits. Mother of the Year Award here I come. Speaking of being nominated for MOTY, I also squished her little leg between the counter and the table and gave her a nasty bruise. This combined with fashion over napping, the fact that I sometime mispell her name, and she is crying while I type should put me in the running.
Here are requested pictures Babs, it is easier to put them here instead of emailing!







10 comments:

MommyB said...

I'd vote for another fashion show over napping anyway, you have a darling model!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh... I am in love with her!

Erin said...

ok she is so incrediably beautiful. i mean seriously - those outfits are absolutely adoarble. i LOVE the little bopeep one with the bonnet. where did you get all of those? do tell. oh, and that strawberry onesie you asked about was from carters.

Lisa A said...

I love the bonnet! Guess what, you are a great mom, and guess what else? Years from now you will have more than forgotten the missed nap and have these gorgeous pictures to look at still!

Abigail said...

Oh, my goodness! I seriously gasped out loud when I saw the pictures of her in the sweet dress and bonnet.

She's absolutely gorgeous, and from the looks of those pearly legs and arms, she'd look like a cherub even without clothes. So round and rosy!

p.s. I want to eat her in that chocolate outfit.

Jan said...

She is going to be a fashion queen just like her mom. Loved the outfits, she looks adorable.

Jennifer said...

What a darling...she looks so proper in these outfits. Miss you :)

Erika said...

what a doll!!!

Jill said...

Gussell is laying there because that's where his favorite cousin sits when she visits. And I also want to smooch Libby's chunk-chunk arms. And cheeks. xo

Jessi said...

OMG! I immediately grabbed the laptop to show Matt how frickin' cute she looks in her bonnet. So precious:)