Monday, March 30, 2009

To Dedicate:

To devote wholly or earnestly.


Dear Libby,

We dedicated you to our Jesus this weekend. We pray that you will follow hard after Him.
Be strong my lady, this world will pull and tug on you, but He will carry you...Follow Him and He will lead you on...

Love, Mommy

I copy a lot of what I write on this blog in her baby book, so the above is for her, but here are the words of a song that I sing to her a lot...I pray it for her and hope that you will be blessed by them...

Give me one pure and holy passion
Give me on magnificent obsession
Give me one glorious ambition for my life
To know and follow hard after You

To know and follow hard after you
To grow as your disciple in your truth
This world is empty, pale, and poor
Compared to knowing you, my Lord
Lead me on and I will run after you
Lead me on and I will run after you


Dedication Day memories....





Me and my favorites., They are precious to me.
*By the way, the sun came out all day Sunday.

3 comments:

TeamWhitehead06 said...

Yay! We are so bummed that we missed it! Did you get it on tape?

Sarah said...

That's right ... you never stopped making art when you had your baby.

You began your life's greatest masterpiece.

Congratulations on Libby's dedication, my cyberfriend!

Erin said...

LOVE the dedication pics - Kevs hair is really long, isn't it? She's soooo precious. love the song!