Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby in Dirt

Our favorite Englishman had 4 days off in a row to spend with his Mum and us. We spent our days piddling as he would say and on one day we dressed the Little in a dress that was 3 months too small (but she never got to wear it for it is a spring dress and she is an autumn baby, so I thought, why not?), took her to a pretty garden,, and sat her in the dirt for some pictures!



Fancy gate at pretty gardens great for photo- op
Libby and her favorite English Grandma. We soak up 10 whole days of Grandma time. Libby is sad b/c now she'll have to practice independence for a while again and I am sad b/c I will have to get back to house wife-ing on my own again! Thanks Grandma! We miss you.
This picture is from our garden, not the fancy one with the iron gate, but we do have a rickety swing!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love all of the pictures! I'm so glad Lib's had time with Grand"mum". You look great Dar! Can't wait to see you at Easter? xo

Lisa A said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of her at the gate. It is amazing, much like all your other pictures, but that one is my new favorite.